Monday, July 1, 2013

Loveless But Okay.

A few days or weeks ago, me and my co-workers were talking about lovelives because we were bored and we had nothing else better to do, or simply put our bosses we're out and we have a few hours to make some noise.

So one of my co-workers we're giving out her friends numbers and their preferences, status and such to my other co-workers when the one beside me said that why I wasn't asking for the numbers for myself.

I immediately, told her that I wasn't ready for it, I am still young, 22, and I am not looking for someone to share my life just yet.

So yeah, I may be loveless but I am fine with it because there is no man ready to handle everything I can dish out. I may sound a little cocky but it is the truth. No one can handle me yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment