Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'M TOO BUSY BEING SINGLE

My co-workers have been teasing me with one of our Junior Engineers for a few weeks now. Then yesterday when we were having lunch, one of my female co-workers said that I have been slowly getting affected by the teasing.

I then told them that I wasn't getting affected by the continuous teasing that they were making with me and the Junior Engineer.

Here are the reasons why I am not affected or at all by him:

  1. I prefer my men with muscles, I don't care if they are like bodybuilders and/or a swimmers just as long as they have a freaking stonehard six pack abs.
  2. I prefer my men older, like way older than me.
  3. I prefer my men having these wonderful dimpled smile
  4. I prefer my men taller than me.
So those are the reasons why I am not being affected by him at all, as well as this.

I am too busy being single that my eyes are not looking anywhere but my work, family and my friends. Come back again next time

No comments:

Post a Comment